The Gift of Seeing Differently
Create Next Steps is a leadership coaching practice and creative learning studio.
My mission is to help people navigate change in their lives through both analytical reflection and creative expression.
Think of it as a conversation to help you bring something new into existence—in your life or artwork—by seeing things in a new way.
”Nicola has taught me how to lead with passion and joy. Asking powerful questions, she inspires me to dig deeper and explore possibilities I would not have previously considered.”
Leadership and Creativity are critical to realize your full potential.
At the root of all growth is change. Achieving meaningful goals or overcoming difficult challenges often starts with giving yourself the space to see things differently. The work we do together will blend analytical and creative thinking to help you shine a light on your hidden strengths—and your blind spots—so you can design your path forward with confidence, clarity and inspiration.
The ability to define a goal or direction and move toward it with consistency and clarity.
The ability to bring something original into existence by seeing things in a new way.
Life and Art. Art and Life.
They inform and reflect each other—often in unexpected and illuminating ways. Whether our relationship begins in my coaching office or in the art studio, a few common truths will guide the process:
- A meaningful path is not always linear.
- The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Balance requires knowing when to hold on and when to let go.
- Things might get messy.
- Trust the process.
- Interesting patterns and connections will emerge.
- The best pace is one step at a time.
- Curiosity and experimentation are encouraged.
- There are no mistakes.
- You don’t have to travel alone.
- We will work hard, find things to celebrate and have fun.