GREETING CARD CAMPAIGN
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO PARTICIPATE!
GOAL: 1,000 CARDS
Art is a conversation.
Let’s use our creativity to support each other!
- Create a greeting card at home.
- Mixed media. Any materials, any style.
- Required size: 5” x 7”. Folded cards or flat postcards.
- Leave the inside and back of card blank.
- Be as creative as you can. Awards will be given in a few categories.
- Have fun! No specific skills or talent required.
- Drop off to the bright RED dropbox or mail your completed card(s) to:
Create Next Steps, LLC.
611 Main Street, Suite D, Edmonds, WA 98020
- Your artwork will be displayed in a future Edmonds community art show. YES, we will CELEBRATE together in person!
- Stay tuned for more details. Tentative date: September 2020
- Private artist reception: please provide your name and email address to receive an invitation.
- Let us know if you wish to remain anonymous for artist recognition.
- Cards will be for sale (after the art show) and proceeds will be donated to a local charity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can children participate?
Do you need to live in Edmonds to participate?
What if I want to make more than one card?
Should I sign or initial my artwork?
Do I need to provide an envelope with my greeting card(s)?
No. Envelopes have been donated.
What is the theme?
Anything that inspires you.
- It’s an Edmonds Kind of Day!
- Fall Leaf
When and where will the cards be on display?
At a future community art show. Stay tuned for details.
Will the greeting cards be for sale after the art show?
Yes. The proceeds will benefit a local non-profit organization.
Which local non-profit will receive the proceeds?
Several are being considered. Nominations are welcome.
How can I contact you?
How can I receive news and updates about the project?
Provide us your email address above or below and we will let you know about our success. You will also receive an invitation to a private artist reception and the community art show.